Monday, May 30, 2011

New Favorite Shirt

A couple of weeks ago, I got a box of goodies from my brother and sister-in-law in Colorado. My parents were out visiting them and offered to take it to the post office. On their way to mail the box, they decided that there was just enough room in the package for a little bit extra...they stopped at a store to buy me a Colorado Rockies shirt to add to the care package.

Nice gesture but one slight problem...the shirt is a YOUTH size and not an ADULT size.

I did however, decide to try it on when I got it. It is my new favorite shirt. Trust me, nothing makes you feel more like a barrel-chested-behemoth than a shirt that was cut for a 14 year old. Biceps fill out the sleeves nicely without all that pain and suffering in the gym...

If you are a bit past your prime...or if you don't remember ever having a "prime" but are rapidly approaching 40, bald, with 2 kids...and want a little self-esteem pick me up, "accidently" buy yourself one of these shirts to wear around the house. It does wonders.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious Kevin! You'll have to bring the shirt to MN! Henry is wearing an adult small now...craziness!

    ReplyDelete